MAGALI Telemetry Mobile Ground Station
The Telemetry Mobile Ground Station is a light and compact transportable computer with battery power option.
It performs signal reception, bit and frame synchronisation, storage and real time data processing. It can also include the receiver card.
The mobile Ground Station includes Magali Telemetry software with PCM decommutation module IRIG 106 Class II.
CCSDS, CE83 or Daniel decommutation are also available to replace or complete IRIG 106 Class II.
The solution is upgradable to include other data format as digital buses (MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429…) Video, Chapter 10 or Ethernet data acquisition: IENA, iNet, Zodiac Data System RTR, raw telemetry packets ...
- Highly mobile platform for field and room applications
- From 1 to 2 PCM inputs (option 4 inputs with other controller)
- PCM Data Rates up to 20 Mbps for NRZ-L
- Bit Synchronizer, PCM Decom, PCM Simulator, time code reader/generator - Receiver option
- Magali telemetry software included
- Options : MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, Video ...
- Network architecture option for remote control or distribution
For a detailed description of the Telemetry Ground Station, please download the MAG_200/TGS-M datasheet.